- The editorial body of «Resource-Efficient technologies» accepts the papers, prepared according to the Rules on the website of the Journal (Guide for authors). The paper is sent to the editorial office by means of the electronic system of paper submission (Send article).
- A manuscript is blind reviewed. The reviewers represent the leading Russian and foreign universities and scientific institutions. They are specialists in the field of the materials they review. The author receives back either the article with appreciation or the article with appreciation with recommendations for modification or the reasonable refusal of publication on a pre-printed form of the review.
- The editorial staff does not inform the authors about editorial changes and reductions in the manuscript which do not affect the fundamental issues.
- The delivery date of the articles, which were sent for modification, is the return of the paper to the editorial office.
- In case if the author does not agree with the reviewer opinion, the paper may be sent to the second (additional) reviewing, by agreement with the Editorial Board. The Editor in Chief or the Editorial Board, if it is required, makes a decision on the appropriateness of publication after reviewing.